- This low deck container wagon is designed to carry 9’6” containers within W8 gauge.
- The utilization of the swan neck section allows the deck height of 700 mm to be achieved whilst still using standard bogies.
- This wagon is designed according to EN, Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
The wagon will accommodate the following containers up to 9’6” high x 2.5 m wide in the W8:
- (1) 40’ ISO container with 35 tonne maximum weight;
- (2) 20’ ISO containers with 35 tonne maximum combined weight (maximum weight of any single 20’ container not to exceed 17.5 tonnes);
- (1) 20’ ISO container with 25 tonne maximum weight.
- Compatible 40’ swapbodies will also be accommodated up to a maximum width of 2.5 m and height of 9’6”.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||17 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed (loaded)||120 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (coupled)||70 m|
|Length over buffers||19,881 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 32.5 t|
|Payload||~ 35 t|
|Loading height||700 mm|
|Wheel diameter||840 mm|
|Bogie wheel base||1,800 mm|