- This self discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for transportation of weather resistant materials, mainly brown or black coal and coke.
- Fast unloading is achieved by side unloading of the four doors. All four doors are operated hydraulically. Power is accumulated from a wheel set hydraulic pump. For emergency operati- on the wagon is equipped with a manually operated pump from the platform.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN CW marking for traffic operation on the lines with G2 gauge (with bilateral agreements).
- One possible door width opening ~ 4,300 mm.
- The command of wagon discharging is possible from both sides of the wagon.
- The doors can be operated through three open or close operations using stored energy from a hydraulic storage pump.
- Tightness of doors for a grain >1 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed at 90 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75 m|
|Length over buffers||12,540 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 24.0 t|
|Payload||~ 66.0 t|
|Loading opening||11,702 x 1,868 mm|
|Unloading length||10,508 mm (total)|
|Unloading width||4,300 mm|
|Slope sheet angle||49°|
|Number of sections||2|
|Material of box||Stainless|
|Bogie type||Y25Lsd1-K one with hydraulic pump|