- This wagon with 2 platforms is designed for transportation of 9’6” high 2500 mm wide containers within W8 and SB1-C gauge on a loading deck of 40’. Wagon platforms are connected by the tie rod.
- This is achieved through the use of the LTF13 bogie and Ø540 mm wheels.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
- 20’ and 40’ containers 2500 mm wide and 9’6” high according to UIC within W8 gauge.
- Loading possibilities are in accordance with the loading diagram.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||13 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Loading gauge||W6-A TSI|
|Max. speed||75 mile/h|
|Rmin (coupled)||70 m|
|Length over buffers||28,890 mm|
|Tare weight||34.0 t|
|Loading height||715 mm|
|Wheel diameter||540 mm|
|Bogie wheel base||1,800 mm|