- Aggregate hopper wagon with approximately 55 m3 capacity is designed for aggregate transportation.
- The hopper box is fitted with pneumatic equipment for operating three pairs of bottom doors.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
- Simple unloading between the rails when stationary or slow moving train.
- The material of box and hopper tightness can be adapted to meet different requirements for transported material.
- Track friendly and low noise bogies limit track access charges.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||25.4 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP (K)|
|Max. speed – up to 25.4 t axle load||100 km/h (60 mph)|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h (75 mph)|
|Rmin (single wagon)||70 m|
|Length over buffers||15,193 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 24.2 t|
|Payload||~ 77.4 t|
|Loading opening||10,182 x 1,582 mm|
|Overall height||3,642 mm|
|Number of sections||3|
|Material of box||Stainless steel|
|Bogie type||LN25 (Axiom Rail)|
|Wheel diameter||840 mm|
|Wheel base||2,000 mm|