- Open box wagon with approximately 60 m3 capacity was designed for ‘level fill’ of bulk products. However, it can easily be adapted to meet any bulk handling requirements.
- The length, height and axle load can be changed to vary the volume or tonnage per unit length to suit.
- Unloading of the wagon is carried out by mechanical excavators.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
- Simple solution to bulk handling operations.
- Wagon dimensions can be adjusted to meet specific customer requirements.
- ”Clean-out” hatches can be fitted in the sides of the box.
- Track friendly bogies limit track access charges.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||25.4 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||GP (K)|
|Max. speed at 90 t||100 km/h (60 mph)|
|Max. speed at (unloaded)||120 km/h (75 mph)|
|Rmin (coupled in train)||70 m|
|Length over buffers||13,970 mm|
|Tare weight||23.7 t|
|Payload||~ 77.9 t|
|Loading opening||2,470 x 12,758 mm|
|Internal height||1,890 mm|
|Material of box||Standard steel|
|Bogie type||LN25 (Axiom Rail)|
|Wheel diameter||840 mm|
|Bogie wheel base||2,000 mm|