- This Open Box wagon was designed specifically for the transportation of spoil/ballast from rail renewal sites based on a product density of 1,480 kg/m3. However, it can easily be adapted to meet any bulk handling requirements.
- The length, height and axle load can be changed to vary the volume or tonnage per unit length to suit.
- Unloading of the wagon is carried out by mechanical excavators.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
- Simple solution to bulk handling operations.
- Wagon dimensions can be adjusted to meet specific customer requirements.
- ”Clean-out” hatches can be fitted in the sides of the box.
- Track friendly bogies limit track access charges.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Loading gauge||W6-A TSI|
|Max. speed at 90 t||60 miles/h|
|Max. speed at (unloaded)||75 miles/h|
|Rmin (coupled/single)||70 m/55 m|
|Length over buffers||16,900 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 26.5 t|
|Payload||~ 63.5 t|
|Loading opening||2,430 x 15,580 mm|
|Internal height||1,133 mm|
|Material of box||Standard steel|
|Bogie type||AM III|
|Wheel diameter||920 mm|
|Bogie wheel base||1,800 mm|