- This low two platformed intermodal wagon on 4 bogies (8 axles) is suitable for carrying 20‘ , 30‘, 40‘ containers and swap bodies classified in UIC 592 in symmetrical and asymmetrical load configurations on the entire length.
- The total length of the wagon is optimized using a short coupling system between the 2 low platforms.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The UIC 596-6 is fulfilled by the wagon that has also “C” marking on; a payload of 89.0 t on both platforms is possible.
Containers according to UIC 592 (ISO 668) and swap bodies according to UIC 592, in compliance with UIC 596-6:
- Series 1 freight containers – 1CX, 1C, 1CC, 1BX, 1B, 1BB, 1AX, 1A, 1AA n Symmetrical swap bodies – (20), (21), 22, 23, 24, (26), (30), (31), 40, 42, (44), (45)
- Asymmetrical swap bodies – (60), (81), 82, (84), (85), (86), (91), (94), 96
- Loading possibilities are in accordance with loading diagram.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||16.0 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Loading gauge||G1-TSI / W6a GB|
|Brake type||GP-A (K)|
|Max. speed at 135 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at 120 t||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75 m|
|Length over buffers||36,440 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 39.0 t|
|Payload||~ 89.0 t|
|Loading height||825 mm|
|Wheel diameter||730 mm|
|Bogie wheel base||2,000 mm|
|Number of ct. spigots||32|