- This high bilateral controlled gravity discharging wagon with opening roof is designed for transportation of limestone and other bulk stuffs, which require protection from weather conditions.
- Loading of the wagon is carried out by gravity, through the opening at the top of the body, and controlled unloading is performed manually, individually operating 8 rotating cylindrical gates, operated from end platforms.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Completely emptying wagon by opening the apertures on one side only
- Controlled discharging on conveyor or into underground bunker
- Tightness of unloading openings is ~2 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Wagon running mode||”S”|
|Automatic brake type||KE-GP-A (K)|
|Wagon running speed (loaded)||100 km/h|
|Running speed of unloaded and loaded to a total weight of 58 t||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75 m|
|Length over buffers||19,040 mm|
|Box volume||~ 82.5 m3|
|Tare weight||~ 24.1 ± 2% t|
|Payload||~ 65.9 t|
|Loading opening||15,080 x 1,200 mm|
|Side wall angle||43°|
|Height of bottom opening above rail||700 mm|
|Bogie type||Y25 Ls1i(f)-K|