- This self discharging covered hopper wagon is suitable for transport of bulk loads – grain, corn, soya etc., which need to be protected against weather conditions.
- Loading opening is covered with movable roof. Four bottom unloading openings are covered with sliding doors.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, UIC for RIV and TEN RIV traffic operation.
- The wagon is loaded from the top after the roof is opened. Roof is manually operated from wagon end platform.
- The wagon is unloaded from the bottom through four unloading openings. Sliding valves are manually operated from both wagon sides – each valve separately. Transported material is unloaded between the rails.
- Tightness of unloading openings is ≤ 1 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Max. speed at 90 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||75 m|
|Length over buffers||17,170 mm|
|Tare weight||~ 23.5 t|
|Payload||~ 66.5 t|
|Loading opening||13,000 x 800 mm|
|Unloading opening||4 x 770 x 800 mm|
|Material of box||Carbon steel|