- This special type of bogie with integrated brake is suitable for furnishing of various types of freight wagons where there is a problem with brake installation directly onto the wagon.
- The bogies are TSI certificated, in different variations: Y25Ls(d)i, Y25Ls(d)i-K, Y25Ls(s)(d)i-K, Y25Ls(d)if, Y25Ls(d)if-K, Y25Ls(s)(d)if-K.
- The bogie is designed and approved as interoperability constituents in accordance with TSI.
- May be used for RIV and TEN RIV traffic operation.
- The bogie could be equipped with weighing valve, upper central pivot and hand brake.
- The bogie is variable and has the possibility to be assembled with different equipment according
to customer requirements.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake regime||”S” or ”SS”|
|Brake shoe||K or P10|
|Brake shoe holder||Bg or Bgu|
|Max. speed at 22.5 t / axle||100 km/h|
|Max. speed at 18 t / axle||120 km/h|
|Tare weight||From ~ 4,450 kg to ~ 4,700 kg|