- The tank car is designed for the transportation of liquid chemical products compliant with the tank code L4BH.
- The heating system consists of two separate half pipe channel circuits located under the tank. The tank is insulated with thermal insulation of 100mm thickness, which is covered with galva- nized (zinc-coated) steel plates.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of RID, TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded/filled according to the characteristics of the transported material, through the dome (fitted with flap cover secured with 4 screws) or through the DN 150 filling nozzle.
- The tank is discharged through the lower side, through the discharge pipe DN 100 or, as an option, through the upper side of tank, by means of a deep pipe.
- Bottom valve is operated through a mechanical bilateral operating device.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.
|Axle load||22.5 t / axle|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm|
|Brake type||KE-GP (K), MH-GP-(K)|
|Max. speed for 90 t||100 km/h|
|Max. speed (unloaded)||120 km/h|
|Rmin (single wagon)||35 m|
|Length over buffers||15,860 mm|
|Effective volume||~ 78,5 m3|
|Tank central slope||1°|
|Calculation pressure||10 bar|
|Max. operating pressure||3 bar|
|Tare weight||~ 24.0 t|
|Payload||~ 66.0 t|
|Heating temperature||max. 190° C|
|Material of equipment||Carbon steel|